How we are working with customers and employees
H&E has been in business since 1961, and since that time, we—and our customers—have experienced many challenges and unique situations. With our vast geographical footprint, there isn’t much we haven’t seen—hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes, blizzards, and tornadoes. But this virus is uncharted territory, and we are treating it with the respect and seriousness it demands.
We care about our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve nationwide. So, to combat illness in our workforce and avoid any business interruption for our customers, we are implementing strict measures to prevent the spread of the virus in order to provide the equipment, parts, and service customers need to continue their work:
- We are following CDC and WHO recommendations and the directives of the state and local governments where we operate.
- We are practicing social distancing and increasing sanitation and disinfecting at our locations.
- We have suspended all discretionary travel and are utilizing electronic collaboration tools.
- We have limited unscheduled visitor access to our locations.
- We have notified employees to stay home if they feel sick to reduce infection risks.
- Our sales team will not drop in to your business unannounced, as we are scheduling all visits and minimizing face-to-face and group meetings whenever possible.
Because we operate across the country, we have the breadth and depth to share resources and expertise across our branches to meet our customers’ needs, while at the same time safeguarding our people. Should there be an impact to operations in a community hard hit by the virus, we are able to provide support for those branch operations from other locations. We live our motto: Where others stop, we continue.
We’ve gotten through all other emergencies before with proper planning, solid relationships, and business flexibility, so we’re confident we will get through the challenge of COVID-19 together as well. Please contact any member of our team should you need help during this crisis—we’re just a phone call or email away.
Visit he-equipment.com/locations to contact your nearest branch.